Purchase Tattoo/Body Piercing Aftercare
Body Jewlery Store 1
Body Jewlery Store 2
Body Jewlery Store 3
Body Jewlery Store 4
Body Jewlery Store 6
About Harpoon Barry
History Of Tattooing
Guest Book Page
MALE & FEMALE TATTOOIST-PIERCER
30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
FINE LINE, CUSTOM, TRADITIONAL, FREEHAND, PORTRAITS
Male & Female- Artist /Piercer
To provide you with service that is professional, curteous, and resposive to your needs to the highest standards of patient welfare, implement sterilization, and procedure excellence.
Harpoon Barry & Chealsa's Tattoo Aftercare:
1. Remove your sterile bandage after one hour and do not bandage again ( your tattoo needs dry open air)
2. On a daily basis, wash your tattoo with warm water and antibacterial soap.( Dial or Softsoap) Wash your hands prior to washing your tattoo.
3. Blot dry with a clean disposible paper towel or napkin. Cloth towels are not advised.
4.Apply antibiotic ointment (we recommend TATTOO GOO) or you may use Bacitracian or A & D Ointment after cleansing hands and tattoo properly. Use ointment sparingly. Apply A thin coat of ointment, and wipe off and excess. Just enough should be used so that the skin is soft, not shiny.
5. Keep your tattoo out of sun, saltwater, chlorine for atleast one month after recieving tattoo. These elements will fade color quickly the first month.
6.Do not pick or scratch tattoo. It is natural for a new tattoo to scab, flake, and itch somewhat while tattoo is healing, however, scratching a fresh tattoo could remove a scab or flaking shin prematurely, which can seriously affect the look of your tattoo.
7. After tattoo is healed, be aware of the suns affect on it. Excessive exposure to sunlight will fade and damage a tattoos appearence. To keep a tattoo looking its best for a lifetime, it is recommended to use a strong sunblock (spf 30 -50) on the tattoo itself to prevent it from being harmed. You must wait for the tattoo to heal one month before applying sunblock.
8. Failure to follow the healing instructions listed above can extend the healing time or prevent your tattoo from looking its best! If you have any questions please call the studio
|TATTOOS- PIERCING-& THE TEXAS STATE LAW
How to care for your new tattoo has been a subject of debate in the tattoo community for many years. Tattoo artists have had to recommend a variety of products available from your local drug store. These products were developed to prevent cuts, burns, scrapes and abrasions from getting infected and not for the healing of a new tattoo. The majority of these products contain petroleum or lanolin which when applied to a new tattoo can clog skin pores and actually delay your body's healing process. A large number of people have allergic reactions to these products and application to a new tattoo can cause skin reactions leading to loss of ink and permanent damage to your tattoo. Tattoo Goo contains no petroleum and no lanolin.
The purpose of Tattoo Goo from the beginning was to develop a product that would provide the best available aftercare for your new tattoo. We have worked with physicians, dermatologists, numerous tattoo artists and collectors to develop a product exclusively for the treatment of new tattoos. We have taken nine different herbs, oils and vitamins that are known for their natural healing properties and combined them with an infection-inhibiting antibiotic to create a product specifically designed for the treatment of new tattoos. Tattoo Goo has been used on thousands of new tattoos with the same results time after time, no negative reactions, no infections, with outstanding results on all work treated with Tattoo Goo.
Tattoo Goo is the best product available for the treatment of your new tattoo. Unlike other commercially available products Tattoo Goo actively supports the tattoo community. Tattoo Goo is sold only by your professional tattoo artist and will never be available at your local drug store.
OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR COUPON